Recentelijk verscheen The Legal 500 waarin Wijn & Stael Advocaten vermeld staat bij de secties Commercial Litigation (tier 3), Restructuring & Insolvency (tier 3) en Employment (tier 4).
Wij zijn trots op deze vermeldingen en dankbaar voor de mooie feedback die wij mochten ontvangen. Hieronder vindt u een overzicht van de vermeldingen en de citaten:
RESTRUCTURING AND INSOLVENCY (TIES 2)
Based in Utrecht, the independent Dutch firm Wijn & Stael Advocaten N.V. has a track record of insurance insolvencies, with particular strength advising financial and retail clients, including large Dutch financial institutions and key real estate finance and commerce companies, on a range of restructuring and insolvency matters. The firm is also active in court appointments and was appointed by the Amsterdam Court in the Conservatrix insolvency case. The practice is collectively led by Noor Zetteler, Willem Jan van Andel, Remco Vermaire and Robert van Faassen, while associate Anne Mennens focuses her practice on financing securities, restructuring and bankruptcy-related litigation.
Leading individuals: Noor Zetteler
Rising star: Anne Mennens
Testimonials van onze cliënten:
- ‘Outstanding expertise and experience; practical approach.’
- ‘Remco Vermaire has years of experience, is proactive, practical and always quick to reply.’
- ‘Wijn & Stael always offers us good and practical advice in our day-to-day operation and special projects. Furthermore, they have stepped-up when we were facing resources problems.’
- ‘W&S has a broad team and is one of the few quality teams not located in Amsterdam. The restructuring team is also quite sizable.’
- ‘Noor Zetteler is pleasant to work with and knows how to align parties when needed, without losing sight of her client’s interests.’
- ‘Very good quality versus cost balance. Have strong expertise in Dutch real estate market (financing, bankruptcy, lease and zoning/environmental issues). Transparent, easy to approach and highly knowledgeable.’
- ‘The team has a strong position in the Dutch insolvency law market, especially their insolvency practitioners.’
- ‘Noor Zetteler is a strong player in the field and very pleasant to work with. Apart from being a good lawyer, she is also financially savvy.’